How to place Google AdSense Auto ads on your website with no plugins :-
Hello friends! Today I’m telling you to how to insert google AdSense ads in your website with no use
of plugins or insert code individually. Now google AdSense comes with a new update feature to insert
ads automatically into your website with a single html code. By inserting these code the ads will
appear automatically on your website everywhere it may be on your home page, front page, landing page, content page etc. The ads are appear in proper format or it can also ask to you for ads which should be appear on your website is match to your website content or not. When you place the ads on your website from google AdSense they will ask you to which type of ads you want to use such as Vignette ads, Anchor ads, Text & display ads, In-article ads, In-feed ads, Matched content etc as you can see below in the images also.
How to enable the feature of auto ads of Google AdSense :-
1. First of all login on your Google AdSense account.
2. After login at the bottom you can see the option or box of “Switch to auto ads” the click on Set up now which is shown in the image below. If you can’t see the option then go to menus which is given on the left side “My Ads”>>”Auto Ads”.
3. I had already enable these feature as you can see below in the image.You have to click on the option “SETUP AUTO ADS”. or if you want to choose which types of ads (Vignette ads, Anchor ads, Text & display ads, In-article ads, In-feed ads, Matched content) you have to use then click on pencil as shown in image.
4. After click on pencil you see the different ads format select them which can suit to your website.
5. After click on setup “SETUP AUTO ADS” a html code will be appear Copy and paste this code in
between the <head> tags of your site. It’s the same code for all your pages. You don’t need to
change it even if you change your global settings.
If Spot any mistakes in these song lyrics? please let us know in comments. Thanks!